Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm Glad My Life Is Mine

So I cannot put into words how much I love my life! Its just great! Not for any particular reason, it just is. But anyways...

Things that I'm grateful for/made me happy this week:
  1. Staying up late.
  2. Staying awake in class (most days).
  3. My new plants for my room, their names are Fiona, Fuzzy, Bud, Blossom, and Homey. And I love them.
  4. That I spent 10 hours Friday watching TV and doing nothing with my life.
  5. That I will never sit on a couch for 10 hours straight again.
  6. I'M GETTING A NEW used CAR! I will have ac and heat and defrost. It will be great. But I will miss my sunroof. Its a wonderful friend of mine.
  7. That I understood Dr. Valentine and feel good about the test I took (for now. We'll see Tuesday what grade I got. Wish me luck!).

People that I'm especially grateful for this week:

  1. Andrea!!!!- she's the best! I'm so glad she has been my roommate this year! I will miss her sorely when we part ways :( I can't believe she not sick of me yet!
  2. Jeremy- For putting up with two crazy girls all week lol. And for protecting us from drunk scary men on or jogs hahaha! He is hilarious. I had an amazingly wonderful week with these two.
  3. The Portsmouth Branch! Everytime I come everyone attacks me with love and welcomes.

Life is good. I'm glad I have my life over anyone else's. Its fantastic and I love it!

No comments: