So, people I really appreciate this week:
- Dawna Kennedy-she's a great advice giver and just a wonderful person!
- Bekah-technically it was last week but she really made me feel like someone cared about my silly life.
- My dad- he works ridiculously hard all the time for everyone and rarely does anything for himself. He is way under appreciated. I doubt he reads my blog but, I love you dad! Thanks for all you do!
Things I'm grateful for/made me happy this week:
- That my psychological test on my niece and nephew worked :)
- That the Relief Society lesson today was just what I needed.
- The fact that I can go to bed as early or as late as I want.
- I can choose what to do with my time now!! Being out of school is fantastic. I can do my online work where and when I want. Its great.
- That I have my old car and SUNROOF back. I felt like I was cheating on it with the new car. But I'm back with my old friend and we're ready for some new adventures.
- My wonderful plans for this week!
Life is good. This week I'm looking forward to finishing one of my online classes, GOING OUTSIDE for a change, having the PA Goldies come visit, having ELIZA over, and birthday week is here. And I might get a new camera this week to document it all.
Does life get better than this? I think NOT!