People I'm especially grateful for this week:
- My guidance counselor for always answering my questions and getting things done for me, FAST! She does her job well.
- Andrea for keeping me company.
- Mal. I enjoy chatting with her.
- Sister Kennedy for simply making me happy.
Things I'm grateful for/made me happy this week:
- That I was able to drop a really hard class and add an online in its place. I was going to die otherwise.
- That I'm done with all the formalities and weird stuff in high school and now I can be a normal college student (as normal as I can be anyways!).
- That I understand Valentine's Ethics lectures. I don't know how, but I'm glad I do.
- That its summer!!!! Even though I'm in school. And in 4 more weeks I'll be even happier that its summer because I'll be able to enjoy it!!
Happy Sunday!! Have a great week!