- Mindy for doing my pictures.
- Mallory for making pictures comical.
- My biofeedback specialist for not being mad when I was LATE and actually telling me to not get upset, it doesn't matter. I felt bad and it made me feel better.
- My mom for hugging me when I left. I really needed a hug. I don't think she knew that.
- Hilary Weeks for brightening my day whenever I turn on her music.
Things I was especially grateful for/made me happy last week:
- Driving with the windows down and music turned up.
- Oakcrest camp songs
- The beautiful 2 hr drive in the hills of southern Ohio between home and school (I love driving in the car by myself, its a great time to think)
- That I'm okay being by myself.
- Getting and writing letters to missionaries (Troy and others).
This week has been a difficult one not really having any close friends around and with school coming to a close and everything else. Last night on my drive back to school Heavenly Father really gave me the rejuvination I needed. I love life! Have a great week. Take a minute to appreciate how wonderful and lovely the world around you is! It'll make things much calmer/happier!