Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back to Basics

Now that my life is somewhat back to a routine I figured I should start my Sunday lists again.
So, people I really appreciate this week:
  1. Dawna Kennedy-she's a great advice giver and just a wonderful person!
  2. Bekah-technically it was last week but she really made me feel like someone cared about my silly life.
  3. My dad- he works ridiculously hard all the time for everyone and rarely does anything for himself. He is way under appreciated. I doubt he reads my blog but, I love you dad! Thanks for all you do!

Things I'm grateful for/made me happy this week:

  1. That my psychological test on my niece and nephew worked :)
  2. That the Relief Society lesson today was just what I needed.
  3. The fact that I can go to bed as early or as late as I want.
  4. I can choose what to do with my time now!! Being out of school is fantastic. I can do my online work where and when I want. Its great.
  5. That I have my old car and SUNROOF back. I felt like I was cheating on it with the new car. But I'm back with my old friend and we're ready for some new adventures.
  6. My wonderful plans for this week!

Life is good. This week I'm looking forward to finishing one of my online classes, GOING OUTSIDE for a change, having the PA Goldies come visit, having ELIZA over, and birthday week is here. And I might get a new camera this week to document it all.

Does life get better than this? I think NOT!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

I appreciate you too, just so you know. And your life is not silly. I'm so impressed by you and proud to be your sister-in-law. I wish I had been as cool as you are at age 17! Can't wait to hang out with you for a week!