Saturday, September 19, 2009

How I Survive College

As I've mentioned before this is a crazy semester! I have been pretty stressed lately with everything to get done and all the information to soak up. So I decided to survive this semester(my second to last as an undergrad!) I am going to have ridiculous amounts of fun on the weekends (except for the ones when I'm behind on homework, like this weekend). Here's an update on the FUN!!!!!!!

Andrea (my previous roommate and one of my best friends) came for a visit my first ultra fun weekend. Lauren is on the left. She is my current roommate and also happens to be one of Andrea's former roommates.

We laughed, and sang, and laughed, and played games, and laughed, and stayed up late, and laughed and laughed and laughed. It was wonderful.

Over Labor Day weekend I spent Saturday through Monday with Eliza (also one of my best friends)!!!! We spent the weekend doing things I had never had the privilege in my sheltered life to do. Such as.....

Eating at Chipotle....


Playing mini-golf......

Watching Sleeping Beauty, playing tons of new board/card games and having tons and tons of fun(I have done that before). It was delightful.

Then, last weekend Andrea came for another fantastic visit and we went CAMPING! I happen to really like camping. And we celebrated 2 of our friends' birthdays.




All in all, this is shaping up to be a fun, busy, but fun, semester. The only downside is that the two people(outside of family) at the core of my social life live 2 hours away, in opposite directions. Luckily I love traveling :)

2 comments:

Bekah said...

You look so gorgeous in all of these pictures! Glad you're having a blast on the weekends and good luck surviving the stress of school. :( Are you coming to Wilmington over conference weekend to see us?! :) Love ya.

Unknown said...

I am flattered! I don't know why it took us so long to become bff's....o wait yes I do. Boys. haha