Thursday, October 15, 2009

High/Low

So, I think I'm just going to do random 5 minute posts for a while until my schedule calms down. But I just wanted to say, its amazingly wonderful how much professors are willing to help me cut corners to graduate in May. Its fantastic! And I'm so grateful.

And figuring out my schedule for next semester, I'm actually going to have time to breathe starting in January! Yay for 18 credit hours!!!! And the past couple of days have been excellent and perfect in pretty much every way for no particular reason.

But as a side note, tonight in the car on the way home from institute I told the girls some funny stories about my family, and I'm sure they were looking at me like I was crazy as I'm trying to drive and can't breathe because I'm laughing so hard. Of course I'm the only one laughing. And as a result, I miss my family! I miss my mommy! And I'm perfectly okay with admitting that fact. I can't wait til Christmas when we're all together again. Christmas?!?! Its too far away! Hooray for next weekend when I get to go home and see my parents, 2 sibs, 2 nephews, and 1 niece full of attitude!

No comments: