Thursday, November 19, 2009

One of Those Days

Do you ever have those days where you just want to crawl in a hole and go to sleep for at least 72 hours. That's today. And yesterday. And pretty much everyday the past week. Its just one of those times when there is so much stress and so much pressure you just want to quit life. Just for a little while anyways.

I know my life is good. I am extremely blessed and I should have nothing to complain about. Here it comes.... the BUT. But, I just feel like there is so much pressure on me! Most, if not all of which I put on myself. And even though I know I'm not, I just feel alone.

I've decided, I want 6 full months. I want 6 months to have no responsibilities besides church, to sit in bed for as long as I want and read a millions books on my To-Read list, to get on a plane and fly where ever I want, to sit outside to smell the air and be calm, to write in my journal, to read my scriptures, to make my clothes fit again, to have time to plan and prepare wonderful meals, and to RUN and RUN and RUN. That's what I want. 6 months.

I just needed to get that off my chest. Sorry for the downer post. I hope I didn't depress you too much. By the way, I have to say thanks to my wonderful dad who is coming to give me a running car today. He is a life saver! He always has my back. Thanks dad!

Next week is Thanksgiving! Hopefully I'll have a much happier post after that glorious school(but not homework) free weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Missy! You've got it babe, just you wait and see how great things turn out. You always have to beginning at the bottom of a hill to walk up it. Unless of course you fall from the sky and land there, but no such luck hehe Just keep on swimming!