Monday, December 7, 2009

Cookie Paluza Extravaganza!

A few weeks ago my roommate noticed I had 101 cookie cutters in a box that had never been opened. We needed a solution to this problem so what better solution than have a Cookie Paluza Extravaganza to use them ALL!?

I know what you're thinking. What party doesn't end with someone on top of the fridge? The cookies told a very specific story. That night I laughed so hard I had a stomach ache. Or maybe that was the 101 cookies :)

Next up on the adventure list. ELIZA. Then Hershey PA! Life is good.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Yum, I love cookies. Looks like fun, and I love that picture of you holding the two circle cookie cutters! We're excited to see you next weekend!

Mallory said...

This looks pretty cool. Thanks for the invite. Oh wait! ...


Now come make some for your family :)