Wednesday, March 17, 2010

An Odd One

Happy St. Patty's Day! I hope its a great one. For me today was one of those bizarre days where everything is just kind of off. I thought I'd share in case you need a good giggle or want to feel better about yourself.

First, I started my day with my internship. My supervisor was out the office so I sat with one of her co-workers and watched her do paperwork for THREE HOURS. It was stellar. I kind of wanted to pull my eyeballs out of my head. But I didn't.

Then as I got home the sun was shinin' and I was feelin' good. I went to change my clothes for class and decided.... CAPRIS!! Woot Woot! So as I put on my first pair of capris of the year they reminded me I am WHITE. Not white as in I could never be gangsta' but white as in super pale. Although the first context applies considering I'm a white girl who wears capris.

Anyways, my first pair of capris also made me aware of the fact that I haven't shaved for a while. So I rolled up the pants and headed for the bathtub razor in hand. I hopped in (fully clothed) and right as I turned the knob I realized someone left the shower knob pulled and I was soaked head to toe :) All I could do was laugh at myself.

Then I go to class and my professors and classmates are almost giddy. I laughed my head off all day because everyone was acting so weird. It was great. And as I rode my bike home tonight, the dog that usually chases me stood on the sidewalk and just barked. Score!

This is more detail than I'm sure you would ever care to know about my life but all in all, today was bizarre, and full of giggles. Hopefully I gave you some too. Probably not as much as I gave myself though.

No comments: