Monday, April 19, 2010

Braggin' s

A couple weeks ago I got a mysterious invitation in the mail to "An Evening of Honors" that said I was nominated for honors. My response was, "I'm not going. What if I didn't even get an award. That would be awkward." But my mom made me go and her and my dad came too.
As a side note: I'm graduating college and my mom can still make me do things. What's wrong with this picture :)

Anyways, I went and turns out... I got an award! I am this years Outstanding Psychology Major. Every year they give it to one graduating senior. This year they gave it to two. The other one was a psych buddy of mine David Wang. I didn't mind sharing. After all, David's a genius, so that makes me look good right? :)

And the best part of all: I got my picture taken with Shawn E. Bear. My hero.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

LOVE your haircut! See you in 5 days!