Saturday, October 22, 2011

SO much LIFE!

Life is SO good I can't even describe it. But I'll try

First off, my apartment is fantastic. The girls I'm living with this year are great. We are all so different but mesh wonderfully. In the two months since school started we have already laughed together, cried together, laughed together, laughed together (yep, we laugh that much) and they have helped me through some of the most painful growing experience I've had. I can't rave about these girls enough. To give you a picture (literally).Yep. That's us (minus one).

I AM GRADUATING IN LESS THAN 7 MONTHS!!! WHAT?!?!
I wanted to come to BYU for such a long time, and now its almost over. Granted I have 7ish months left. But its weird to think that all of this will be gone soon. But, I am grateful for my talent to sink my roots in deep even if it is only for a little while.
It seems like 2 years is "my time." When I left home I spent 2 years in Portsmouth, and now 2 years here. My next stop will also probably be around 2 years. But we'll see!

And oh what to see! I applied to Teach for America!!! I had an interview last week. I find out November 8th if I got in, and if I did get in, where I will be assigned to teach. Scary? Yes. Also, I'm applying to go to Ukraine next fall with my dear friend Giggles. And depending on what happens with Teach for America, I might be applying to PhD programs soon. Ah!!!! My future is here! Where I will be next fall? I have no clue. But I am excited for a new adventure.

And boys (insert giggle). Who ever actually knows what is happening in their own love life? Your guess is as good as mine. But, I like boys :)

I am bursting with gratitude, excitement, anticipation, nervousness, and joy.
My heart is full, and my cup runneth over.

No comments: