Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Big Happenin' s

Just to give you an update... My life is GREAT! I LOVE my classes and they are going to be so helpful! I'm interning with the Juvenile Court Probate Office in the county where I go to school and I LOVE it! I get to go into homes, and not deal one on one with offenders, but observe while my supervisor does. Its awesome. I'm learning so much and I love the experience I'm getting.

BIG NEWS........
Are you ready......?

I got and interview with BYU for grad school!!!!!! So, next week..... Utah here I come! Woot woot! And the camp I applied to work at for the summer is also going to interview me the same weekend while I'm out there! Can you believe it? My life is AWESOME! So we'll see how both of those interviews go. I'll give you an update later and let you know the results of both of them. It could be really good, or not so good. We shall see. The next week will be filled with tons of prayer(more like pleading :)) and lots of reading and pondering.

But, I just wanted to let everyone how much I'm lovin' my LAST semester of my bachelor's degree! And... the other day... I found my first gray hair. It was fantastic.

P.S. This post is filled with lots of ....s for suspense purposes. Sorry if it got annoying.

No comments: