Thursday, January 7, 2010

Road trip!

It was a WHIRLWIND Christmas break, over which I conquered my first road trip with my old roommate Andrea! We stopped at Big Muskie's Bucket's, Pittsburgh, State College, and Hershey, PA!!!!!! It was a blast!

Have you ever seen a bulldozer bucket THIS BIG!!!!

We went to the Mattress Factory in Pittsburgh. Its a mattress warehouse that was converted into an art gallery. It was the creepiest place I've been in a long time. I wouldn't recommend it.

I fell in love with downtown Pittsburgh and its lovely little shops and extremely friendly people.

We also made a pit stop at the National Aviary where the birds seemed to like me as their personal toilet. If you know what I mean....

Then to the town that smells like Chocolate! Hershey, PA!



And for some reason we decided to do all of this in December and got snowed in!

After the trip I enjoyed a couple weeks full of family, fun, sickness, an indoor water park, Christmas magic, tons of food, and relaxation. It was nice to get a break and do NOTHING! Now its back to school, back to work. I started my internship this week and I really like it so far. Its going to be an intense semester. One more left! I think its time to do a graduation countdown!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Love the photo documentation!So glad you came!