Monday, January 10, 2011

Fall, Fall, Fall

Fall was full of lots of firsts for me. Including:
My first semester at BYU
My first time seeing the Mormon Tabernacle Choir live
My first client
My first prank at BYU
My first Oakcrestie mission farewell (where I got to see these beautiful ladies)
My first BYU Creamery banana split (and my last)
My first getting asked to homecoming in an awesome way
There were a ton of names on the back, but when I washed it, this appeared:
My first acceptance of being asked to homecoming in an amazingly cool way
If you can't tell these are a ton of letters which when arranged spell out, "You're Mr. Wright for homecoming night" (his last name is Wright. Clever, wright? :))
It's been a fun semester. But, if you know me better than a distant acquaintance, you know I've really struggled this semester. Struggled with adjusting to Provo life, post-Oakcrest life, grad school life, and crazy Tourette's attack life(although this wasn't new, but in a new situation). I have had a really hard time being happy. It's probably been the most personally/emotionally/spiritually challenging 4 months I've had yet in my young life.
BUT! This semester I am determined to have an amazing, fulfilling, HAPPY time! My motivation came out of hiding and I feel lighter. I'm in a new house, and a new ward and I'm ready for the semester and my renewed strength. I feel great! It's going to be a wonderful semester. Get ready folks, cause the happiness is already oozing out of me once again. I'm back baby!
P.S. I L-O-V-E my new ward. They're just my type. Me=So happy :)

No comments: