Monday, February 6, 2012

My Dreams

Things are rolling.

Oakcrest is going great! We start interviewing the staff tomorrow. It is hard to keep my excitement under control. I cannot wait to spend my summer in my home away from home.

School is school. I'm just finishing up, but it's hard to find motivation when I'm so close to the end! But let's be honest, it was hard to be motivated at the beginning because you have to first get used to things, then in the middle there's the half way lull, and now I'm near the end. So really, I've done no actual work for the past two years. But somehow I've made it through. My explanation:
Fairies.

Now to the new big dreams I have.
I want to go to Israel. Jerusalem specifically. I want to see and walk in the places I've only read about and seen pictures.
The problem. I can't find anyone with the time or money to go. I want to go in May before Oakcrest starts. I could go by myself, but being a young girl, I'd rather not get kidnapped or killed. Thus, I opt to use the buddy system when traveling out of the country. So,
Do you want to go to Israel? You should come. With me. In May. Or if you know anyone who could or would go, let's be friends.

No comments: