Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Best. Day. EVER!

I boldly declare:
Dreams do come true :)

Corny I know, but I got a call today informing me that I GOT ACCEPTED INTO BYU FOR GRAD SCHOOL!!!!!!! (Notice the blue for Cougar spirit) If you don't know me or haven't read my blog before, this has been what I've wanted and thought about nonstop for a very long time. The prayers, fasts, and hopes of SO MANY people went into this. I still am a little shocked and it hasn't completely hit me that I will be moving to Utah in 69 days. Seriously, best news of my life!!!

Over the past week I've had a lot of good learning moments and I've tried really hard to have the full attitude that I will go where ever Heavenly Father wants me to be. And for once, where he wants me is also my first pick of where to be. I cannot explain how happy I am right now. My life is AWESOME!!!!!

Also, I got some pretty SWEET news from one of my professors today that was just the icing on the cake.

I'm going to be a Marriage and Family Therapist and I'm going to BYU to learn how to be one! I don't think this statement is going to get old for quite some time. I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

...still so, so, so excited for you! Congrats!