Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Heart Happy Valley

I spent last weekend in wonderful Utah. And it was... wonderful. The amazing Dudleys let me stay with them and lugged me all over Salt Lake. Basically, they are fantastic. While in Provo I spent tons of fun time with Brittany and Chelsey, two friends from my home stake. We stayed up late talking about life, and boys, and giggling our little hearts out. Oh how I miss them already.
While I was in Utah I went to my first BYU basketball. It was quite exciting.

And I had my interviews for BYU and Oakcrest. And let me say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who was praying for me during those interviews. Quite a few people have let me know they were thinking of me. I felt the love. Thanks. I think both interviews went well. All I can say is I was totally myself. We'll see how things turn out. Wish me luck!

P.S. This Saturday (February 6th) there is a movie on CBS about a teacher with Tourette's. You should check it out. I know I will :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss you too! Call me when you find out anything, k?!