Friday, April 1, 2011

Woes of a Quality Timer

Have you ever heard of love languages? You know... touch, words of affirmation, acts of service, quality time, and gifts. Well, I'm a quality timer (and a little bit words of affirmation). The intent of sharing this is not to express to you how you can best show love for me (although, might be a perk). My intent is to complain. Imagine for a minute an individual. To this individual, time with other people means a lot. And this individual spends most of their "free time" alone. Sad right? Pity me!

On the plus side, I went home last weekend!!! It was great! AND I'm going home AGAIN 11 days from now. Woot! Saying this just gave me the realization of everything I have to do in 11 days. Yikes!

Life is busy, life is full, life is good.

P.S. I love swing sets, and sunshine, and ice cream.

P.P.S. It's true, girls really do just wanna have fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And I love rainbows and puppy dog tails.

Mallory said...

I know, YOU totally have a ton to do in the next 11 days. I feel sorry for you.

I love kittens and warm woolly mittens.

Mindy said...

With a new baby and three other kids, a baptism and a baby blessing going on-I wish there were more around here to do!

Oh yeah-now we will have company staying with us all next week-bring on more kids in the house!

I love new baby smell and freshly cleaned linens (that I spent my whole day washing today!)