Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shame Attack!!!

So my old roommate and I are really into these things called shame attacks. Basically, we all have things in life that we are all afraid to do because we fear it will bring embarrassment, awkwardness, disapproval, and feelings of shame. So, to do a shame attack, you participate in the very action which would bring about these feelings. Thus, after doing the action, you learn that not its not as bad as you thought, or it is as bad as you thought, but now you know you can do it. And then you can yell "Shame you just got attacked! Take that!"

I LOVE SHAME ATTACKS.

A couple weeks ago I told a boy I liked him as a shame attack. It was fun.

But here's the deal. The reason why I explain the concept of shame attacks is because, I'm going to use my blog as an opportunity for shame attacks. I'm going to talk about things that I usually would be too afraid to talk about. Get ready to hear some embarrassing stuff. Its gonna be great. And by the end of the summer, hopefully I'll be next to shameless. Like old people in the locker room at the gym. No shame. Let me tell you.

No comments: