Friday, November 4, 2011

And the Verdict Is....

Remember how I was trying to apply to and decide between all of the amazing things I could next fall? Well...

A decision has been made.

And it feels great.

And I'm surprised. But I'm excited.

Stay tuned for the decision. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for the big reveal yet. But if you are someone I see or talk to during a normal week, I've probably already told you. We all know how I'm awesome at keeping other people's secret but awful at keeping my own. But, I don't think I'm ready for an announcement yet. I am still waiting for it to sink in with me.

There is so much love in my life right now. In the words of Edwin McCain and later Sara Evans: I could not ask for more.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Goldielocks. I hope you know I still stalk this blog. And I really want to know your decision. So you should let it sink in so you can post about it soon! Love you!