Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh the Excitement!

Dear everyone that I know and love,

Something has happened. Something big.
If you have ever heard the word Oakcrest come from my lips you know that it is an LDS girls' camp and a place that I love with all of my heart. Well friends,

I'm going to Oakcrest!!!!!!!!!!!
(again)

I worked there summer of 2010 as a counselor and am now going to be one of the Assistant Directors for 2012. I am SO excited, if you can't tell. When I got the call I may have been speaking relatively calmly, but little did the person on the other line know that my body was jumping up and down and dancing around my apartment.

And, so as not to reveal the identity of the director if she does not want to be revealed, I just want to say this: When I walked into interviews and saw who the director for 2012 is, I literally teared up with happiness and excitement. I am so blessed to serve in the directorship with someone who I look up to, and consider one of my very best friends from Oakcrest. She is amazing. This is going to be great. I don't know the other 2 members of the directorship yet, but judging by facebook stalking, I think its going to be a fantastic 9 months between now and the end of camp.

This is going to be a summer of miracles.

And after that, I'm going on a mission. MY LIFE!! My smile couldn't be bigger.

Love,
Goldielocks (Yep I get to be Goldielocks again! Woot!)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Oh Goldilocks how I love you! I don't know who this director person is but they are pretty lucky to have you serving with them! :) Love you!