Sunday, May 31, 2009

This Week

Ok, here are this week's lists.

People I'm especially grateful for this week:
  1. My guidance counselor for always answering my questions and getting things done for me, FAST! She does her job well.
  2. Andrea for keeping me company.
  3. Mal. I enjoy chatting with her.
  4. Sister Kennedy for simply making me happy.

Things I'm grateful for/made me happy this week:

  1. That I was able to drop a really hard class and add an online in its place. I was going to die otherwise.
  2. That I'm done with all the formalities and weird stuff in high school and now I can be a normal college student (as normal as I can be anyways!).
  3. That I understand Valentine's Ethics lectures. I don't know how, but I'm glad I do.
  4. That its summer!!!! Even though I'm in school. And in 4 more weeks I'll be even happier that its summer because I'll be able to enjoy it!!

Happy Sunday!! Have a great week!

No comments: