Sunday, May 17, 2009

Slacking

Sorry for missing last weeks grateful lists. But now I have double the things to put in this one!
So the people I especially appreciate this week:
  1. Bekah(my sister in law)- every time she comes I talk her ear off because I feel like she is genuinely interested in me and my plans, and if she's not she does a really good job at faking it. I'm so glad I got her as my sister-in-law. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else!
  2. My sisters(including in-law) and mom- we had a really fun and peaceful time this weekend.
  3. Hilary Weeks- I'll explain in an upcoming post. Prepare to be amazed.
  4. My whole family- I love family weekends.

Things I'm grateful for/ made me happy this week:

  1. Time Out For Women!
  2. The neon sign outside of our hotel room window.
  3. That the woman at the front desk though Mindy said "sour cap" when she said "shower cap."
  4. The whole weekend!
  5. That I got to spend time with myself.
  6. Everything because my biofeedback made me a bit loopy this week.
  7. Adjectives

Have a spectacular week!

2 comments:

Phil said...

My new life goal is to make it to one of these lists

Miranda said...

Hahahaha! I've had a few people tell me things similar to that. Everyone deserves to be appreciated, so don't worry it will be coming soon.