Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Good Life

My past week and a half has been unbelievably busy. What's great about this is none of it involved school! Part of it should have, but didn't, which resulted in a B+ in one class. But I can handle that, and it was worth it!
One of the things my week consisted of was my very first voice recital. If I was braver I would post the video, but I'm not, so a picture will have to do. My roommates (minus Mal) came to watch me:
I spent my last official night with these girls last week because they all graduated on Saturday
:( I will miss them. We had a great year!!!
Friday was Mallory's birthday so after the "party" we threw her, and way too much cake we went to see Earth which Mal has been dying to see.
We were the only ones in the movie theater so naturally Mallory needed a picture:
SPOILER ALERT: Good movie, however everything dies!! That's the only disappointing part. That plus the subtle plugs for global warming.

Saturday ALL my roommates graduated :( On the plus side, now I'm getting a room with a door and a ceiling tall enough for me to stand up straight! Here's Mal and me:
Let's be honest, we all know she's going to miss me like crazy. Who couldn't miss a face like that! I don't know why, but I love this picture. I think it says so much about us. Hahahaha!
Here's a better one:

So Monday after a fun, people filled week, I jumped in the car(I think without anyone knowing) and pretty much drove all over Ohio just to spend some time with me. It was great. Now I could use a week of boredom before I start school again. I wonder if I'll get it.

2 comments:

aunt diane said...

I loved the first picture best.
I saw that same look on your face when you were just a baby... some things never change.
love
aunt diane

Phil said...

What do you mean "party"? It was a hoppin' Friday Night Party!