Sunday, May 3, 2009

Once Again

Hopefully, I get time to blog and things to blog about in the near future. I've got 2 finals and a voice recital left to go then FREEDOM! So here are this week's lists.
People I especially appreciate this week:
  1. Ella, Preston, and Brennen for just beings little sweeties this weekend (Mindy might not agree however).
  2. Eliza!!! Because she is absolutely wonderful and I love everything about this stupendous girl!
  3. My mom for being a huge example of strength.
  4. My gender soc teacher for giving a take home final- how awesome is that?!
  5. Mallory for saying some things in FHE that really helped me.

Things I'm especially grateful for/ made me happy this week:

  1. I only have a little school left!
  2. That in driving back to school today I should have absolutely been late to church, but I wasn't! They hadn't started yet!
  3. My last day of volleyball class was a blast!!
  4. The rain held off on Friday long enough for me to make my 2 1/2 drive with the windows down.
  5. The two mourning doves that land on my bathroom window sill every morning.
  6. That my camera randomly decided to start working again!

I hope you all are lovin' life and are enjoying the little things! By the way, I don't say this because I'm great at it. I'm not, that's why I started these lists. Just thought I'd put that out there. Happy Sabbath!

No comments: