Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Excitement

Do you remember what I was doing a year ago?

That's right, I was experiencing the best summer of my life at the happiest place on Earth called Oakcrest Girls' Camp.


Guess what June 3rd is. Friends and family night! And last year's staff has a camp out planned for that night. I cannot wait! I'm so excited to see the people I love so much and who I served and taught with. Not that I know, but I would venture to say, this is better than a mission reunion. We get to have a camp fire and stay up late giggling and playing just like the old days. Some days I miss Oakcrest so much it hurts. And literally, I think about it everyday. And I get to have a little taste of it again soon and walk around the grounds that I love so much! Thank you family and friends night!

No comments: