Monday, May 9, 2011

Falling in a River

Yep. I changed things again. I think it better represents the happiness that is oozing out of my heart.

Look at this little duck. He just makes me feel so happy. Have you ever felt like him before? Nervous because you're about to dunk under the water, but excited to try something new. Hesitant to step into the unknown, but with a desire to step into your element. Surprised that the moment of truth came so quickly, but calm that the moment is finally here. Terrified you won't get it right, but with a reassuring voice saying you will.

And then you just jump.

Or the current pulls you in. Either way.

I feel like this everyday to some extent. And I love it. Each day is full of new things, and old for that matter, that are scary but exciting. And sometimes I fail, but some how I always stay afloat and keep kicking my feet. And I make it. And its great.


Sometimes I think, "How on Earth did I get here"? And then I remember the current that has pushed me along, getting me down the stream. Oh, life. How joyous and random and confusing you are. Thanks for the ride.


P.S. Today, I finally found the Pandora station MADE for ME. Dixie Chicks. Don't judge me.

No comments: