Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!

Happy Easter!
While enjoying a wonderful weekend with my family I thought I shoud take a minute for my Sunday lists.
People I especially appreciate this week:
  1. Jesus Christ for dying and rising again for me!
  2. Andrea my roommate for having LONG, LATE, and FUN conversations with me!
  3. Kathy Geyer for just sincerely wanting to help those around her and putting so much effort into it.
  4. NICHOLAS GOLDIE!!!

What I'm thankful for/made me happy this week:

  1. Christ's sacrifice and then triumph over death.
  2. The Choo Choo song (my family will know what this is)
  3. That I could control my brain waves at my biofeedback appointment.
  4. All the frogs at Cosi
  5. The random facts my Experimental Psyc teacher shares every class.
  6. Being with my siblings/parents/niece/nephews all weekend.
  7. A lovely nap

I hope you are all enjoying your Easter and keep in mind the real meaning, and eat lots of candy! Happy Easter!

By the way. I'll start putting some pictures on soon to make my posts a little more interesting and a little less boring.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

I assume you're talking about my son and not the other Nicholas Goldie we met over the weekend? :) Thanks for including him. I like you. :) Hurray that we're coming back in a month!