Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Day

So are you humming Louie Armstrong's What A Wonderful World yet? I hope so. It's a great outlook on life.
So three things I learned/noticed today:
  1. I LOVE general conference and the gospel of Jesus Christ.
  2. I have no desire to wear heels (the really high ones) in my life. Ever. They make people walk like chickens. So I need to get rid of my new pair.
  3. Mormon Tabernacle Choir has a myspace page and the first song is When You Wish Upon a Star :)
  4. Life is wonderful!

Technically that's four but the last is one we should notice every day!

Before I got a blog I had lots of ideas for posts and now that I have one I'm brain dead. So my random thoughts will have to do. Upcoming... my favorite thoughts from conference. They're too great not to be shared!

No comments: