Thursday, April 2, 2009

Conforming

Being the only girl (child) in my family who doesn't have a blog I decided to join the crowd. Plus I stink at journaling so maybe this will help.

For those of you who are not my mom, or sister, or sister-in-law (which may be none) I'll give you an update on my life and what I'm doing. I am a senior in high-school this year and a junior in college. I graduate this spring from high school and next spring from college with a B.A. in Psychology. From there I hope to go on the get a Master's in Marriage and Family Therapy or School Counseling depending on what programs I am accepted into. I am living with roommates at school, one of which happens to be my sister Mallory. My life consists of school and church and that's about it. Pretty lame I know but I love it!

Now that you know what I'm up to in general you can get specifics in upcoming posts! And remember... its important to Love Life!

No comments: