Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Time Has Come The Walrus Said

Many of you know that my best friend left last weekend for his mission. He officially reports to the MTC today, and I got my final text message from him this morning. Troy has been a great friend to me and to mark his departure I thought I'd do a tribute to our friendship and all the things we've done together, that will make my sister want to throw up due to its corniness. We did A LOT!

Everything from Troy's first plane ride,
To show choir (Wilmingtones),
To the pioneer trek,

To sweet swing dancing (even though you can't see our faces in the picture),

To somehow ending up in the same EFY group by some weird chance,

To Troy's graduation,
The funnest group dates around,
And Much Much More!
We had a lot of good times. Troy has been a great friend to me in times when I really needed one. I think its fair to say he's the best friend I've ever had and I really appreciate the friendship he's given me. He may or may not see this before he leaves but, good luck Troy! I'll miss you bud! Have a great 2 years and beyond!
When Troy gets back I'll have graduated from high school, become a legal adult, graduated college, be a year away from my Master's(at least that's the plan), and maybe more!
Not to be dramatic, but with that begins a new phase in my life without my twin and me attached at the hip :) What this new phase will bring who knows but I'm excited for what comes next!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Fun post! Good luck adjusting to life without Troy. I'm always here if you need a listening ear!