Sunday, August 9, 2009

The List

Hopefully I'll get back to doing my Sunday lists regularly when my life gets back to normal.

But for this week, people I really appreciate:
1. Brittany for letting me live on the floor next to her bed for a week and for making my trip a blast!
2. The Dudleys for picking me up and giving me a place to stay while I was in limbo even though they already had a full house.
3. My mom. Recent observations of other moms and mother-daughter relationships has given me a good dose of appreciation for her. I don't express it enough, but my mom is great and the only mom I would want.

And things I'm grateful for/made me happy this week:
1. Having a really fun week away from home this week.
2. That I'm going home tomorrow.
3. That I have a week left before school starts.
4. We're going to have Internet at the house at school this year!
5. Feeling Heavenly Father's love every single day.
6. That I have a friend who travels everywhere with me, listens to me talk as late into the night or as early in the morning as I need, and doesn't mind my rambling. Do you know who it is? ;)
7. Learning much needed lessons.
8. Even though I'm sad that I'm not going to BYU, Heavenly Father really gave me the reassurance I needed that I'll be where he wants me to be.
9. The fact that I have a spectacular life and I'm blessed beyond what I can hold!

No comments: